WHY ADVERTISE IN THE
COMMUNITY EDUCATION MAGAZINE?
- Our magazine is eagerly awaited by area residents and fans of Shawano Community Education classes!
- The average person keeps our magazine throughout the semester and refers to it often.
- 12,500 copies are printed and distributed to Shawano School District residents.
- Extra copies are available at:
- Shawano, Gillett, Bonduel, Clintonville libraries
- Shawano Park & Recreation Department
- Shawano Country Chamber of Commerce
- Shawano Community Education Office
- Gresham Town Mart
- Save-A-Lot Grocery Store, Keshena
- NWTC - West Region (Shawano)
- Included in our magazine is information about organizations that offer fall activities for not only our residents but also local communities, it also has information about area resources.
- Shawano City-County Library
- Shawano Park & Recreation
- Navarino Nature Center
- Northwestern Technical College - West Region (Shawano)
- Extra copies are taken to surrounding communities.
- Revenue generated from advertisements is used to help defray expenses for printing and postage of the magazine.
- The 2017 Winter/Spring Community Education magazine will be distributed January '17
- Our magazine would not be possible without our advertisers!
We thank each and every one of them! Their support is GREATLY appreciated.
RATE SHEET & ORDER FORM
View our Current Magazine
Questions? Contact Sandi or Jill at the Shawano Community Education Office
715-526-2192 Sandi - Ext. 3102 Jill - Ext. 3202