Eligibility Information

Before you can play.....

Athletes who plan to play athletics during the 2021-22 school year need a Permit to Practice card before they will be allowed to begin practicing. A separate Permit to Practice card is required for each sport the athlete plays. To receive a Permit to Practice card, the athlete must complete all of the requirements for participation. For a complete list of requirements, review the 2021-22 Sports Eligibility Checklist.

  • See the 2021-22 Required Eligibility Forms section below for a complete list of printable forms.

  • The Emergency Medical Form is not printable and is available in the HS Office.

Permit to Practice: When all eligibility forms are on file and verified in the High School office, the student-athlete will be issued a Permit to Practice card. Student-athletes will not be allowed to begin practice with the team until they submit the Permit to Practice card and a copy of the Emergency Medical Form to their coach.

2021-22 Required Eligibility Forms

Additional Forms

The Emergency Medical form (triplicate form) must be picked up in the office. Additionally, academic, age and residency records must be verified in the high school office upon receipt of the above forms. Should you have any questions regarding the co-curricular code video, Eligibility Checklist, or any of the eligibility documents, please contact Athletic Department Administrative Assistant, Mrs. Jane Peterson, at 715-526-2175 ext. 8107.

Concussion Insurance: The WIAA will be providing concussion insurance to its member schools. Student athletes who are injured in practice or play are covered.

1. The insurance will pay for covered charges after the primary insurance has been exhausted. (Also, referred to as “secondary policy” – in that it will pay secondary to any primary insurance in place.)

2. The insurance will also pay for any covered charges the primary insurance will not cover (including deductibles, co-pays, any other out-of-pocket charges).