Online Free and Reduced Application Directions
Skyward Family Access: Completing the Online Free & Reduced Lunch Application
Only online Free & Reduced Lunch Applications will be accepted.
1. Log into your Skyward Family Access Account
2. Click on Food Service on the left hand side of the screen
3. Click on Applications Link located towards the top of the screen
4. Click Add an Application
5. The system will take you through a series of steps including a parent letter, instructions, the Federal income chart, Privacy Act and Non-Discrimination Statements.
6. Next, you will complete the Application process in six parts.
7. At the end of the application process, read through the Electronic Signature Agreement and click I Agree.
8. Finally, you will review the information you have provided and click Submit to submit the application for review. The application will show Pending status until the application is reviewed by the Food Service Department.
9. At this point, the application is sent electronically to the Food Service Department where it will be reviewed for approval or denial.
10. After the application is reviewed, you will receive an email indicating if the application was approved or denied for benefits. You may also check the status through your Skyward Family Access account.